“I almost wish we were butterflies and liv’d but three summer days – three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.” ― John Keats
Here are some pictures gathered from Instagram that portray some of Newport Harbor’s students most memorable parts of summer!
- Top left: Jordan Golden ventured to Costa Rica and went on adventures, such as zip lining and rappelling.
- Top right: Josh Estes traveled to Brazil this summer and enjoyed hiking and relaxing.
- Middle left: Delaney Decinces, Claire Covina, and many others went to Havasupai Falls at the Grand Canyon, located in Arizona.
- Middle right: Katie Clark went to Paris and loved eating crepes.
- Bottom left: Will Axton went on a cruise to Baja, Mexico.
- Bottom right: Newport Harbor student’s, Claire Covina and Kate Lagrandeur, enjoyed the local waves on 32nd street.