Meet some of the Beacon staff!!!Continue
We prepped ALL day in order to prepare for Club Rush on Monday during extended lunch. We are looking forward to seeing all our fellow Sailors there! Come by our table, we have planned many fun activities PLUS you can provide article ideas, and you may even end up writing a story and we will feature it on our website.
“I almost wish we were butterflies and liv’d but three summer days – three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.” ― John Keats
Here are some pictures gathered from Instagram that portray some of Newport Harbor's students most memorable parts of summer!
- Top left: Jordan Golden ventured to Costa Rica and went on adventures, such as zip lining and rappelling.
- Top right: Josh Estes traveled to Brazil this summer and enjoyed hiking and relaxing.
- Middle left: Delaney Decinces, Claire Covina, and many others went to Havasupai Falls at the Grand Canyon, located in Arizona.
- Middle right: Katie Clark went to Paris and loved eating crepes.
- Bottom left: Will Axton went on a cruise to Baja, Mexico.
- Bottom right: Newport Harbor student's, Claire Covina and Kate Lagrandeur, enjoyed the local waves on 32nd street.